Become an SEO Expert in Four Weeks – Join our Free Telegram Class (Starts in February)
Do you want to start a career or become a search engine optimization (SEO) expert? SEO Lagos is organizing an extensive online (WhatsApp/Telegram) training for 200 successful applicants.
SEO skill is one of the most important digital skills for anyone who’s marketing his business or working in any digital role. Microsoft recently announced that SEO knowledge is the number one hard skill required from any marketer in 2020.
SEO Lagos, Nigeria aims to become the largest training and meeting point for SEO experts in the Africa’s economic capital. We rose out of the growing need to separate search engine marketing niche from the general digital marketing fields for best search experience.
This online training will be particularly useful for:
- Digital Marketers
- Content/Copy Writer.
- Online Editors/Website Owners
- Software Developers (frontend and backend)
- Small-Medium Scale Business Owners
- Young Graduates
- Anyone Interested in becoming an SEO expert.
- Have willingness to learn
- Be in any of the categories listed above
- Be ready to complete given task as at the needed time.
- Have a working internet enabled smartphone or laptop.
- Be willing to conduct him/herself in a respectable manner on the Telegram/Whatsapp Training.
- Candidate must like or follow at least two of SEO Lagos’ Social Media pages.
Modules discussed in the training will cover:
- Introduction to SEO
- Keyword Research
- On-Page SEO
- How to Write an SEO Content
- WordPress SEO
- Video SEO for Youtubers
- Local SEO – for small businesses
- Technical SEO – for website developers
- How to Use Google Search Console and Analytics for SEO
- Firsthand info about on-site training and meetup in Lagos
- Opportunity to be given free consultation on your SEO Challenges
- Becoming a part of SEO Lagos Community.
WARNING: This is going to be a very insightful and tasking training; we advise that you do not apply if you don’t have the intention to learn or complete given task.